Find Take The Exit Hull
– Where to Find Take The Exit:
If you’re looking to find Take The Exit we are Located in the beautiful Old Town area of Hull on Silver Street, with a wide variety of bars, coffee shops and restaurants there’s plenty to do before and after your visit! We’d happily suggest The Brain Jar for delicious food and a variety of cocktails!
Why not spend a full day in the Old Town area of Hull? As well as our awesome escape game in Hull located right in the middle of all the action, you could spend the day at Trinity Market, the Hull Minster, or try the Museum Quarter – all just minutes walk away!
Please note, we are located on the first floor with access through stairs only and do not have a lift.
You’ll find our live escape games at:
Take The Exit Wyke Chambers, 7 Silver Street, Hull HU1 1HT. Above “Day Today” and next to Hepworth Arcade.
Simply press the white buzzer below the silver 7 to be let in!
There are some paid parking spaces on Silver Street, but often get taken so we suggest nearby parking:
- Zebedee’s Yard – 23 Posterngate (about a 5 minute walk to Take The Exit)
- King William House Car Park – King William House, Lowgate, Hull HU1 1RS ( a few minutes walk away from Take The Exit)
- Prince’s Quay Car Park – Princes Dock St, Hull HU1 2PQ – ( 5 minute walk)
- Lowgate Car Park – Wilberforce Drive, Lowgate, Hull HU1 1NE (5 minute walk)
We are just a short 10 – 15 minute walk from Hull Paragon Interchange (train / bus station) or taxi’s are available if required from outside the train station. There are buses that will depart from the Paragon Interchange and go into the centre – check the departures boards for more information and times.
Or you can use the Moovit app below to help you.
Should you need help finding us or have any questions feel free to contact us here.
Take The Exit Hull –Find Take The Exit on Google: